Everyone’s rehab plan is different. At JAG Physical Therapy we are with you every step of the way.
When surgery is needed for an orthopaedic injury, our therapists at JAG Physical Therapy are trained in post-operative care to assist with your recovery.
The most common surgeries that require physical therapy are partial and total joint replacements. The knee, hip, and shoulder are the most commonly replaced joints. Other surgical procedures, like those used to repair serious fractures or other trauma, may also require physical therapy.
Common orthopedic sports medicine procedures include:
- Ankle fractures
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury
- Meniscus repairs
- Labrum repairs
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Wrist/forearm fractures
- Stress fractures
- Total joint reconstruction
Our Other Services
- Prevention of Injury Programs
- Cybex Fitness & Rehabilitation Equipment
- Nutritional Consultation
- Massage Therapy
- Individual Post-Rehab Programs
- “Return to Sport” Program
- Back School
- Lower Extremity Strengthening System
- Women’s Health
- Video Gait Analysis for Runners